Restraints and cargo equipment from D.O.T. Tiedown
WHY SHOULD YOU USE Bridge Line Express AIR CARGO NETS?
Liberty Express Shipping is the only company in the world to manufacture air cargo nets with a computer controlled, automated net machine. This machine can manufacture nets to tolerances not attainable by manual labor. The automated computerized process also eliminates the real possibility of human error when you have minimum wage labor making nets that have the responsibility of restraining cargo in your multi-million dollar aircraft. All nets are manufactured in the USA, using only USA made rope, under the strict supervision of the Federal Aviation Administration.
1) 100% first quality 2600 denier material.
2) 100% heavy-duty rope (increase resistance to snags, frays, and cuts).
3) Automated, computerized manufacturing process (can tie perfect knots with heavy-duty rope).
4) 5,100 LB and 3,800 LB material used in the net instead of the 2,000 LB required by NAS 3610.
5) Nets can be color coded to your specifications.
6) Complete traceability of all net components.
7) Quick and efficient FAA Approved repairs (no additional repair kit to purchase).
8) All nets manufactured in the USA, with 100% made in USA rope, under strict supervision of the FAA to ensure 100% complete compliance for your airline.
In short, Liberty Express Shipping air cargo nets are the strongest, most durable, longest lasting, highest quality air cargo nets you can put in your aircraft.
As previously stated, we are the only company in the world to manufacture air cargo nets with an automated, computerized net machine. If you are concerned about the quality and safety of the products that go on your aircraft, we highly recommend you give ACL Airshop nets a try.
I would also like to extend a personal invitation for you to visit our FAA Approved Facility in Easley, SC. Here you can witness the quality assurance that goes into every product we manufacture for your airline.